How we use and protect your information
How does U.S. Bank use and protect my information?
The privacy and security of your personal information are important to U.S. Bank. Please read the following summary information about how we use and protect your information.
- We collect information about your identity to authenticate your accounts and transactions.
- We use information you provide to carry out transactions you request and to offer the U.S. Bank products and services that best suit your needs.
- We will never share your information with third parties so they can market to you.
- We use information you provide to protect your accounts against fraud and unauthorized transactions.
- We protect your information with security measures designed to keep you safe from account fraud and identity theft.
- We encrypt all information transmitted over the internet using 128-bit encryption.
You can help us protect your accounts by never revealing your user name or password to anyone and notifying us promptly if you suspect unauthorized activity on your account. For the complete Online Privacy and Security information, click here.
Is my personal information safe with the U.S. Bank Access Online Mobile app?
Yes. Your personal information is safe with us because:
- We use advanced encryption and monitoring technology.
- We secure your accounts with unique user IDs, passwords and passcodes.
- We never request personal information through email.
- We never store your personal account information on your phone.
What happens if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
Follow all of the steps recommended by your service provider for a lost or stolen device. You can also call Cardmember Service at 877.887.9260 to deactivate your U.S. Bank Access Online Mobile app on your lost or stolen device.
Review our resources to:
> Download the app
> Tour and learn how to use the app
> Answer your frequently asked questions