Gain visibility and control over your small parcel shipments
The increasingly complex nature of small parcel shipments makes it difficult to get a timely, accurate picture of true cost and service fulfillment. High volumes, multiple surcharges, contracted delivery guarantees, limited access to information – it all adds up to a complicated invoicing process that’s rife with opportunity for inaccurate and unnecessary cost.
U.S. Bank Freight Payment provides a fully automated solution that tracks and reports delivery performance, conducts pre- and post-payment audits, processes and pays invoices, and provides detailed reports highlighting savings opportunities.
U.S. Bank Freight Payment removes the complexity from small parcel audit and payment to:
- Automate cost recovery without manual intervention.
- Track and report delivery performance
- Conduct pre and post small parcel audit
- Prevent repetitive fees by automatically identifying incorrect addresses and location coding
- Identify cost savings opportunities with real-time, dynamic reporting with industry leading visibility into your shipment details.
If your organization relies on small parcel shipments, U.S. Bank Freight Payment’s Small Parcel application can reduce manual processes and paper, while increasing efficiency, accuracy and cost savings. Contact us today.
U.S. Bank Freight Payment Audit Overview
Auditing your freight invoicesView more
U.S. Bank Freight Payment Small Parcel Overview
Specialized invoice processing for small parcel shipmentsView more