Automation and integration that drives efficiency in your accounts payable processing
As you look to gain efficiencies and cut costs by migrating to more electronic payments, look to U.S. Bank Consolidated Payables for maximum results. With consolidated payable processing, you can send U.S. Bank a single electronic file combining instructions for up to five different payment types:
- Wire transfers (domestic and foreign currency)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Virtual payment accounts
- Zelle® business to consumer
Consolidated Payables delivers savings and control
- Save money by eliminating multiple payment processes, systems and files.
- Improve efficiency by using U.S. Bank to initiate all your payments or disbursements.
- Enhance control and cash flow by choosing how and when payments are disbursed.
- Improve vendor relationships by ensuring on-time payments.
Contact your U.S. Bank Relationship Manager to learn more about putting the power of U.S. Bank Consolidated Payables to work for you.
U.S. Bank Consolidated Payables Overview
Centralize your payment processingView more