The flexible, convenient way to reward employees and customers
Looking for a way to thank employees, sales teams or customers? The U.S. Bank Rewards Visa® Card is a smart, simple way to show appreciation and foster loyalty. You’ll free yourself from the decisions and costs associated with offering a traditional check or a merchandise award. Recipients will appreciate the security and ability to choose when, where and how they reward themselves.
Benefits for your business:
- Easy to order – Simply place your order online1 and purchase as many cards as you want, and in the amount you want, from $25 to $1,000.
- Customization – Add a logo1 or a special message and choose from several card designs, making the reward all the more memorable.
- Reduce costs – There’s no need to process and issue checks, or pay for costs associated with shipping, inventory and packaging merchandise awards.
- Use cards for multiple purposes – Awards, thank you, and recognition.
Benefits for cardholders:
- Choice – Recipients can buy what they want, including online and mail order purchases.
- Visa acceptance – Welcome everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States.
- Security – Lost or stolen cards can be replaced if the account number is available.2
- Online account management – View card balance and transaction history online.
To learn more about how you can thank your customers and employees with Corporate Rewards Cards, call 866-224-3466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Fees apply. See usbankrewardsconnect.com for details.
2 Card number must be available. Other conditions apply. See the cardholder agreement for complete details.
Purchase fee applies. The U.S. Bank Rewards Card cannot be reloaded with additional funds, nor can it be used at an ATM. No cash access. For use in the U.S. only. Terms and conditions, including fees, apply. For complete terms and conditions, see the “U.S. Bank Rewards Card Cardholder Agreement” available at www.usbankrewardsconnect.com.
This Rewards Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
U.S. Bank Corporate Rewards Card
Reward them for a job well done!View more