Protect your fleet with fraud prevention and misuse tools
Preventing fraud and employee misuse are important to any fleet program. From purchase controls and automated detection alerts to the latest fraud prevention tips to protecting your cards from skimming, U.S. Bank Voyager can help.
Cardholders themselves are the first line of defense. They can help the cause by following seven simple guidelines when using fleet cards:
1. Store the card in a secure location and never leave it out in the open
2. Keep PIN information in a separate place from the card
3. Do not share the card or PIN with anyone not authorized to use the card
4. Report lost or stolen cards immediately
5. Contact the fleet manager immediately to report any questionable transactions
6. Do not use fuel pumps that do not look right. Go to a different pump or pay inside
7. Watch your card while out of your possession and ensure that it is returned immediately after an in-store transaction is completed
Learn how to protect your fleet with additional resources:
To report a lost or stolen card or suspected fraud, contact Fleet Customer Service 24/7 at 800.987.6591. For other questions, contact your U.S. Bank Representative or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Bank Voyager Fleet Card Driver Guide
The most current instructions for drivers on how to use the cardView more
U.S. Bank Voyager Fleet Card Overview
More vehicles. More locations. One card.View more