U.S. Bank Commercial Payments Manager is a web-based payment management system that supports your travel and payables card programs. It’s ideal for organizations looking to streamline payment activities by combining expense management, card program management, transaction management, virtual payment capabilities and reporting applications into a single, easy-to-use interface.
By consolidating multiple applications into one system, Commercial Payments Manager provides greater efficiency, better information management and reporting, and cost savings. The system is highly configurable and can be quickly deployed to increase visibility and control of your payments processes.
Key features include:
- Expense Management: view, create and approve workflow items such as expense reports. Upload receipts and manage out-of-pocket expenses.
- Card Management: create and maintain card accounts, including setting spending limits and managing cardholder profiles.
- Transaction Management: monitor, edit and approve cardholder transactions. Download statements for the last 24 months.
- Virtual Payment: issue one-time or recurring-use virtual account numbers.
- Report Management: receive accurate, up-to-the-minute reporting or create your own ad hoc reports.
- Mobile Access: dynamic screen display conforms to any desktop computer or mobile device.
Login to Commercial Payments Manager now.
If you’re not already using this tool, contact your U.S. Bank Relationship Manager to learn more about what it can do for your card program.