U.S. Bank Access® Online is a proprietary payment management system which gives your program administrators the security, functionality, reliability and convenience they need to manage and report on all of your card programs with a single tool.
U.S. Bank continuously invests in Access Online to ensure that it leads its class in usability and functionality. We care about our users’ experience, and we’re committed to making their everyday work tasks easier. As part of this commitment, we use feedback from Access Online users to introduce functionality and experience improvements as part of our regular tech releases.
Based on this feedback, we’ve worked to create a more user-friendly experience, providing administrators with a consistent experience across all devices, and increasing overall efficiency.
We’re improving Access Online in two ways: functionality enhancements and interface improvements. This means that users will be able to complete more tasks in less time, through a more intuitive design.
The first wave of new enhancements includes:
- More intuitive user interface: This includes a new design with different colors, buttons, icons, and more, making navigation clear and simple.
- Responsive design: This allows for optimal viewing on any screen, at any size, on all devices – mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Simplified processes: We’ve made it easier to add new cardholders, providing access to all fields and data on one screen.
- Improved workflow and efficiency: We’ve decreased the number of clicks/ screens needed to complete many tasks.
- Instructional text: We’ve added helpful pop-up text around field names to clarify content and support self-directed education.
To preview these and other exciting enhancements, including a preview webinar, visit our Access Online enhancements highlight page or just login to Access Online now.
If you’re not already using this tool, contact your U.S. Bank Relationship Manager to learn more about what it can do for your card program.